[3830] WPX CW PW7T(@PT7CB) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py8azt@dxbrasil.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW PW7T(@PT7CB) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 04:14:14 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: PW7T
Operator(s): PT7DX, PT7ZAA, PY7CW, PY7XC, PY7ZY, PY8AZT
Station: PT7CB

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    4
   80:  261
   40:  807
   20: 1608
   15: 1780
   10:  471
------------

Club: Fortaleza DX Group

Comments:

One more contest without Mr. Murphy visit. Everythink worked like a charm during
the contest.

This time, 6 Ops to filfull the chairs: PT7DX, PT7ZAA, PY7CW (also PYÃ?FF),
PY7XC, PY7ZY and PY8AZT.

The contest was all about fun and no stress. Even the bad propagation didn't
took away the team spirit. No way to overcome our last year score, so we
decided to do our best on given conditions.

High bands quiet, but with shallow opens to Europe/NA. Low bands noisy, it was
hard to work each QSO. 40m fist night bad, second even worst.

The Sun was tricky. Radio blackout on 20/15m saturday and sunday morning and
good open on 10m at same time(?!).

Thank you all for ever QSO! Hope everone had fun as we did.

Writeup and photos coming soon on our website:
http://www.pw7t.net

PW7T Team
Fortaleza DX Group