[3830] ARRL June VHF WA2FGK(K2LNS) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa2fgk@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WA2FGK(K2LNS) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:19:25 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: WA2FGK
Operator(s): K2LNS
Station: WA2FGK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  372   117
    2:  120    35
  222:   68    28
  432:   70    27
  903:   28    12
  1.2:   37    17
  2.3:   24    11
  3.4:   20     9
  5.7:    9     7
  10G:   13     8
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  761   271  Total Score = 332,517

Club:

Comments:

Due to my work schedule, I had no time to prepare for this contest. Probably did
not matter since all the activity was on 50 mhz. I had absolutely no runs on six
meters other than when I operated CW.
Two meters was pathetic from here. I had one sequence that I called CQ about 25
times in a row, without one contact. BTW, this is running and 8877 to four
yagi's. Since 144 mhz was so quiet, the upper band contacts suffered.
Sunday picked up and I made some real nice contacts though 10 ghz.
It's getting to a point that a contact on 144 mhz, should be made into a two
point contact. Similiar to 222 and 432.  Perhaps that will get some stations to
operate more on our beloved 2 meter band.
Health to all and see everyone in the next test from here in Bear Creek, Pa
Herb at FGK