[3830] NAQP SSB K0UK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0UK Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 23:22:10 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 9:49HR
Radios: SO2R

  160:   16    11
   80:   35    18
   40:  228    46
   20:  232    48
   15:   78    25
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  592   150  Total Score = 88,800

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Very interesting contest. With the cw ops test going on I think the number of
stations was down. Just a feeling. 15mtrs was long and 10mtrs was into CA when
I moved stations. But should have moved more to 10mtrs.
 20mtrs didnt really roll good but it was steady till it went long too. 40mtrs
at first after 0000hrs was slow but it picked up. Did a lot of moving from
40mtr to 80mtrs and 160mtrs. Some thought 160 was too early for west coast but
made most of the moves work
 Lots of CO stations on which was good. Worked KO7X, KQ0C, W0ETT plus others.
Thanks to all the NS guys, WD0T, W0BH, W7WHY, NO3M that I worked. Maybe other
BUT its late. PTL God Bless bill UK