[3830] Salmon Run WC7Q SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, srubn@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run WC7Q SOCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 18:02:01 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: WC7Q
Operator(s): WC7Q
Station: WC7Q

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

  160:    0      0      o
   80:   19     76      0
   40:   56    224      0
   20:  102    408      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  177    708      0  Mults = 60  Total Score = 42,980

Club:

Comments:

Score does not include 500 bonus points.
The bands did not seem overly open and it was very slow going throughout the
test.  Could not seem to get any real runs going maybe due to the marginal
antenna system mounted on the ladder rack of the motor home. The location was
Kettle Falls in an RV Park so we had power. The Kenwood TS 480 performed
flawlessly as well as the LDG Z11 tuner. Sometimes I didn't.

The weather was decent, no rain and I enjoyed doing the contest immensely and
putting Stevens County in so many logs.