[3830] NA Sprint SSB W0BH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W0BH HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 19:24:00 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 1.1

   80:  24
   40:  40
   20:   4
---------------------
Total:  68     Mults = 26  Total Score = 1,768

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Had a group of 30 Hesston College students over for a cookout Saturday evening,
so I played host instead of Sprinting.  I did sneak in from time to time and
make a few Qs to give out KS, and even got one student to give it a try (see
K0HC post).

Listen for me mobile in the Texas QSO Party this next weekend. I'll be starting
later on Saturday because of another Hesston College event.

Thanks for the fun!

73, Bob, w0bh