[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0HC(@W0BH) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K0HC(@W0BH) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 19:34:59 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: K0HC
Operator(s): TROY
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .3

   80:
   40:
   20:   9
---------------------
Total:   9     Mults = 6  Total Score = 54

Club: Hesston College ARC

Team:

Comments:

A Hesston College student named Troy was part of a group over for a cookout this
evening. We took time out to play radios. I made some calls with my call to show
him how it worked, then put him on the air with the Hesston College ARC club
call, K0HC. It was Troy's first ham radio experience. He did great for his
first attempt, and gave a few of you an additional Q! We used the name LARK
because we are the Hesston College Larks. Since most of you heard "Mark," I had
him spell LARK phonetically and I think all of you copied it correctly.

73 from Troy!

de Bob/w0bh
trustee K0HC
Hesston College ARC