[3830] SS CW WX3B(@W3LPL) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WX3B(@W3LPL) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 08:28:06 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: W3LPL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  329
   40:  432
   20:  278
   15:  101
   10:    1
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to Frank and Phyllis for being such great hosts, and Frank for
leadership, time management, cheerleading and SUPERB technical support.

Thanks to Mark KD4D for getting our double skimmer feeds to two networks
going.

Thanks to Barry WR3Z for the great company.

Sweepstakes is not a contest of whoever has the biggest signals wins; otherwise
Barry and I would have done much better.

The Skimmer really does add a dimension of real time performance comparisons
and allows you to make mid-course corrections if someone is paying attention.

For example, Skimmer pointed out that N3OC was smart enough to split his stack
on 20 (is this true?)  and he was booming up in new England.  We caught on;
right after Frank pointed this out.

Frank's station really does play, and it sure is a joy to have such overkill in
sweepstakes.

Great to hear so many good friends on the radio (PVRC and NCCC), a great
surprise filled my years when I heard the one word "DUDE" as a caller - by far
my best surprise and favorite contact.

Was it me, or were there an awful lot of stations from the northern California
area on the radio this past weekend???

Now we take a weekend break ... and then Sweepstakes SSB is next.

73,

Jim   WX3B