[3830] SS CW WI9WI Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jhfitzpa@wisc.edu
Subject: [3830] SS CW WI9WI Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 20:35:50 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Winter, WI
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   76
   40:  176
   20:  181
   15:   67
   10:   66
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I got off to a bit of a slow start, and that plus a couple of other minor issues
sapped my motivation to put in a full 24 hours. I probably should have anyway,
my score would have been comparable to those in the recent past. By the 24 hour
mark I had used up all my off time. I decided to watch the Packers on TV instead
of sitting at the radio Sunday afternoon.

Missed mults: VE4, VY1, NL. I heard several VE4s S&Ping, but couldn't trap any
of them. Heard VY1EI several times, including a couple of times where he was
very loud, but no way I was going to crack the pileups with 5 watts, so I
decided not to waste more time. Never heard a NL.

73

Jim