[3830] SS CW K0HC(W0BH) School Club HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0HC(W0BH) School Club HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 20:45:39 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0HC
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: K0HC

Class: School Club HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  253
   40:  302
   20:  367
   15:  136
   10:   80
------------

Club: Hesston College ARC

Comments:

Lots of band choices, good band conditions, even an earthquake! When the floor
started moving on Saturday evening, I was sure I'd sent one dit too many. But
no, it was just Oklahoma sending us a present, the first earthquake I've ever
felt in Kansas.

Like last year, events conspired to keep me from putting in the full 24 hours.
This time it was a Hesston College student mod party on Sunday afternoon and
evening which my XYL volunteered to sponsor. I spent extra time away from the
radio during slower times. While it didn't help my score, it certainly helped
"speed up" the final hours.

Thanks once again to VY1EI for the Sweep! My last five sections were SD NL AR
NE and finally NT. I had 79 sections by 0617Z, but it took until 1521Z the next
morning to log NT when Eric called me.

We're hard at work practicing for the SSB Sweeps with our HCARC student team. I
hope these great band conditions continue until then.

73, Bob, w0bh
trustee, k0hc
Hesston College ARC