[3830] SS SSB WO7V Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WO7V Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 19:13:29 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WO7V
Operator(s): WO7V
Station: WO7V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:   0
   80:  12
   40:  15
   20:  39
   15:  12
   10:   7
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Conditions were really pretty good. Better than last year.  And what started out
to be an exercise to pick up a few states for lotw's triple play award turned
into a sprint for the sweep.  This came about because I was able to pick up Q's
from some of the sections which, in past sweepstakes, have been totally MIA.
After you work the hard ones, you might as well go after the easy ones.  No
running here, just s&p selfishly just picking the sections I needed leaving the
others along side the road.  I did goof up and worked a couple of the sections
multiple times.  I have no idea how that could have happened!  Dang, what a
waste of breath!  The last one, PR, was really tough as I think he had guys
lined up clear to Guam trying to work him.  I think I spent close to an hour
trying to get that one.

Now to order the mug if I can find the $12.   Looking forward to the cq ww cw
test next weekend.  Yeah baby, the other big Kahuna!