[3830] SS SSB W2AJW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andy@warycka.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W2AJW Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 19:13:41 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W2AJW
Operator(s): W2AJW
Station: W2AJW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:
   80:    2
   40:   40
   20:   80
   15:   50
   10:   36
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Station: Ten Tec Omni C, various bits of wire hanging from trees

This is normally the bit where everyone commiserates about the section that got
away or says something like "well, if I didn't have to interact with my family
for all those interminable hours this weekend" or "geez, I should have used the
cluster and I would have had the sweep" etc, etc...

What the heck ever.  For the amount of time I spent in the chair, my station
(such as it is), and my (getting less rusty every contest) abilities, I'm
happier than a pig in doodoo with my score and 68 sections.

Man, this radio stuff is (still) fun.