[3830] CQWW CW K2DB SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2db@k2db.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K2DB SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 14:35:13 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K2DB
Operator(s): K2DB
Station: K2DB

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: NNY
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

  160:   11     4        4
   80:   78    11       38
   40:  226    22       87
   20:  105    22       67
   15:  115    28       85
   10:  206    25      103
------------------------------
Total:  741   112      385  Total Score = 1,016,862

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

I sat at home at my office at home and casually operated via remote using
logmein.com, Skype for audio and used N1MM for logging at the remote K2NNY
site.
Did "NO CQ'ing" Wanted to see how well I could do using "SKIMMER" Spots.
It worked flawlessly, and the only problems were a few of the skimmers would
screw up the call once in a while, no problem if you check each call. The NON
skimmer or "HUMAN" spots were rattled with mistakes, can some of these guys
copy high speed CW ???
Anyway, I had a ball and most of all I had a "TON of FUN".
Breaking those pile-ups with 100 watts and a tribander and a dipole on 160 & 80
is a real exercise in frustration. hihi
Goal was to break 1,000,000 and go watch football, it worked, I reached my
goal!!!
73 de Paul K2DB