[3830] CQWW CW K5ND SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K5ND SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 14:46:07 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K5ND
Operator(s): K5ND
Station: K5ND

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    2     1        1
   80:   12     7        5
   40:   67    31       11
   20:   72    38       20
   15:  127    51       21
   10:  109    48       19
------------------------------
Total:  389   176       77  Total Score = 262,361

Club:

Comments:

My best contest effort so far. All search and pounce with K3/100, verticals, and
15 meter moxon on a painter pole, Skookum Logger on a Mac. 10 meters was packed
early, so spent my time on 15 with the moxon where people would answer my call.
Crossed 250k points by working 6V7V. Several new countries in the log. Really
enjoyed the contest.