[3830] CQWW CW N4ZC SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zc@juno.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4ZC SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:37:40 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4ZC
Operator(s): N4ZC
Station: N4ZC

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:  NC
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   67    15       45
   80:  222    23       86
   40:  365    33      116
   20:  386    40      141
   15:  394    35      140
   10:  482    34      141
------------------------------

Club: Carolina DX Assn

Comments:

After that long bottom, it was great to see all bands open again. The bottom 3
years of the cycle, I had more mults on 160 than 10. Not this year! This was
all "hunt n peck" but all the mults helped the DXER in me to keep awake for 40
hours. With 57 years in ham radio, it's getting harder to put in 40 hours.
Twenty years of pounding brass in the US Coast Guard helped. See ya'll next
time.