[3830] CQWW CW 6Y3M(@6Y5WJ) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 6Y3M(@6Y5WJ) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:49:43 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 6Y3M
Operator(s): VE3NE, VE3NZ, 6Y5WJ
Station: 6Y5WJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Jamaica
Operating Time (hrs): 47

  160:  102    10       17
   80:  334    15       45
   40: 1949    30       99
   20: 1230    32       79
   15: 1300    26       77
   10: 1482    23       73
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Greetings from Jamaica,
First of all we would like to say thanks to Josh for his help before during and
after the contest and his wife Jenny for taking care of us,  providing delicious
food  and great hospitality.
We started to rebuild the TL922A before the contest and finally got it working
after the contestâ?¦:-)
We were running low power 95% of the time and about 400W while the amp was
willing to give out something. We did not spend time chasing mults because two
of us were always working on the amp and one was handling the pileups. This
shows in the end result. The good thing that Josh now has a working amp .
Band condx were quite good during the contest especially on 40m where we have
almost 2,000 Qs with low power.
The location is excellent for relaxing, having fun and spending time on the air
at the same time.
Send an  e-mail to Josh to joshwalkr@gmail.com if you want to have a good time
on the air.
Antennas:
160 â?" 56 Ft tuned  vertical with elevated radials (specs provided by W8WWV)
80   - Dipole
40   - Vertical with elevated radials (specs provided by W8WWV)
20, 15, 10 - 2 ele quad
Radio: TS590S
Amp: TL922A (220V)
Logging: Writelog
RX ants: 500â?? EU Beverage (DX Engineering transformer), Pennant (K1FZ
transformer)

We hope we can come back visiting Jamaica for more contesting.
73 de Lali, VE3NE