[3830] ARRL 10 K0MD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, drscott.wright@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K0MD M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 16:51:19 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K0MD
Operator(s): K0MD, W0SMW, W0BM
Station: K0MD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   CW:   85    55
  SSB:  918   122
-------------------
Total: 1003   177  Total Score = 385,152

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

First Multi-Single from K0MD since new antenna upgrade.  The bands were great. I
enjoyed the morning runs to EU but they stopped too early in the afternoon for
me.  10 meters shut down too quickly at night to work much in Asia except JA.
The JA operators are so courteous and willing to work USA.

Sarah W0SMW had fun but found the contest a bit too aggressive for her skill
level. I did 99% of the operating on Saturday, while I did 1/3 of it on Sunday
and Pat 2/3 on Sunday.

The antenna stacks performed very well into JA and EU.  I was delighted on
Saturday to be running a West Coast pileup when it was broken by ZL and VK
stations. Thank you guys for your persistence in calling.

We clearly have a great 10 meter set up here with 14/7 at 100/45 and 4 at 45 ft
on a second tower.

I enjoyed working all of the MWA stations as well.
Scott, K0MD