[3830] ARRL 10 KD2JA SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KD2JA SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 21:13:55 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KD2JA
Operator(s): KD2JA
Station: KD2JA

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   CW:  215   101
  SSB:  211    90
-------------------
Total:  426   191  Total Score = 244,098

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Band  Mode  QSOs    Pts  Cty
    28  CW     215     856  101
    28  USB    211     422   90
 Total  Both   426    1278  191
Score: 244,098

Good band conditions both days. Wish I had a better Yagi up at 100 ft. I did
manage to work some good DX like Sudan, Nui, JA's, Oceana, EU, AK, CA, and a
bunch I just cannot think of now. Wish my old ears were better and my CW skills
were better too! Yet I am fairly new to contesting. I can remember Field Day in
NJ with W2ZQ and working with WB2REM on the 40 meter CW station. God Jim could
run CW and talk to me while catching 6 or more calls at the same time! He never
missed a beat! Will I ever get that good? I do not think I will live that long
to get that good! But in my defense, I was in a band playing R&R music while
others were playing ham radio. You pay your money and you take your chances!

73,
Glenn Belkin KD2JA