[3830] ARRL 10 NM2L SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gregpotter@charter.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NM2L SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 03:06:39 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NM2L
Operator(s): NM2L
Station: NM2L

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   CW:  111    54
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  111    54  Total Score = 23,976

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Only had a few hours to spare.  Interesting listening as the band opened and
hearing the big beams and higher power opening the band up to folks I couldn't
work. I could hear them fine, but could not work them with my peanut whistle &
wires.  Great fun!  I wish I had been able to spend more time on the air this
weekend! I don't think propagation will ever get much better than what we have
seen on 10 this year. 73 de NM2L, Greg in Sugar Hill, GA