[3830] ARRL 10 KM4HI M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dino@digital.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KM4HI M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 03:15:24 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KM4HI
Operator(s): KM4HI, NS1L
Station: KM4HI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Ocala, Fl
Operating Time (hrs): 24:30

   CW:  429   102
  SSB:  507   120
-------------------
Total:  936   222  Total Score = 606,060

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

What a blast! Ten was really hot during Sunday here in NFL. Had some great runs
on both CW and SSB. Jim, NS1L, did all the heavy lifting on CW, what a
fine cw op! I did the bulk of the SSB Q's, along with Jim pitching in while I
put up the outside Christmas lights both Sat and Sun and visited my mom at her
ALF. Thanks, Jim, for the stellar effort.
Never had the LP opening either AM. Only worked one JA (SSB) on Saturday then
over a dozen show up Sunday late. We noticed many EU Q's on Sunday were low
serial numbers. Highlight was working 9M6YBG on SSB @ 6:04 PM just before the
band took a dive. Overall, we had a great time in the contest.
Merry Christmas to everyone and the best DX in 2012!!
See you next contest!
73,
Jim / KM4HI