[3830] NA Sprint SSB W9RE HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W9RE HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 21:53:19 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   73
   40:  104
   20:   66
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Hello, Is This Microphone On

Comments:

Thanks to all who forced themselves to talk in to a microphone and thanks to all
who organized teams and pushed stations to operate.

Activity was better then last February for sure.

Conditions for my location were not good.  Skip was not favorable and because
of temperatures in the teens I had pretty good noise on all bands.  I was going
to quit several times but thought it might be a bad example.

Activity did move down the band somewhat but not as much as we had hoped for.
Good open space between 7130 and 7180 but not much going on there.

Hopefully for next February we can move away from WPX RTTY Weekend.