[3830] ARRLDX CW KB0EO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KB0EO@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KB0EO SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:30:44 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:   11    11
   80:   25    15
   40:  138    58
   20:  216    74
   15:  179    75
   10:   67    33
-------------------
Total:  636   266  Total Score = 507,528

Club:

Comments:

Too many things going on this weekend to put in a big effort. The bands crashed
on Saturday at my QTH - pretty tough going at times. Things rebounded somewhat
on Sunday.

I bested my score from last year by almost 200K points - just tried to break
500K this year with limited time on.

I was trying to work V51YJ on 20 meters on Sunday - he kept calling me with
only a partial call sign - I couldn't believe how many rude OPS there were who
kept calling and calling on top of me - it took over 5 minutes to complete the
QSO - they just don't learn...