[3830] ARRLDX CW OK6W(OK1MU) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1mu@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW OK6W(OK1MU) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 23:09:07 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OK6W
Operator(s): OK1MU
Station: OL7M

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Policko
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40: 1097    56
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1097    56  Total Score = 184,296

Club:

Comments:

Another of the many contest weekend at our QTH. Jan OL9A play on 160m and me on
40m.  Before the contest was completed last new project â?" 10 el. wire Yagi
design OK2ZAW and we were curious whether and how it will work... The first
night start good, 285 QSOs after two first hours and  Saturday morning  ended
with 700 QSOs,  not soo bad. Unfortunately, the second night were really
horrible CONDX on 40mtrs in central EU and only 330 QSOs after 12 hours it was
crazyâ?¦ Despite the bad CONDX wonderful contest  as always and missed only SD.
Thanks to Mirek OK3R and Vlada OK1Z for  virtual competition and congrats for
the result. See you again in CQWW TOP SSB like OL7M.

Pavel, OK1MU