[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3832@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 20:29:45 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 4

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   2      1
   80:  10      7
   40:  21     19
   20:  17     14
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  50     41  Total Score = 2,050

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

20m had some loud signals out of the gate.  Nice to hear and work Bro BillCO,
K0UK, on several bands tonight.  Also great to work Amanda, KB0JSH, again this
week on two bands (Tnx & 88 :^)

My mult count was finally up for a change.  Now if I can just BOTH the QSO Mult
count up at the same time I will be a Happy Camper.

Kudos to those BRAVE, FEARLESS souls who joined me below 14.040 for a few QSOs
tonight, but still too many UNanswered CQ's down there.

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust