[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3833@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 23:54:25 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 11

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   2      1
   80:   7      3
   40:  21     15
   20:  20     15
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  50     34  Total Score = 1,700

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

APOLOGIES for QLF'ing with the wrong NS Sprint Form my first time ;-(

Gheeez, at half-way through with 30 Q's I had real serious fantasies of making
60 Q's tonight.  Barely ended up getting 50 Tnx to N6ZFO in the last few
seconds.

Thank God Bill/ZFO & his wife Barbara are OK after hearing him relate last
night's auto accident to us on the Post-NS 3610 net.  I took that same road
back from a visit to Bill's a year ago, and even in the daytime, it is one
nasty stretch of winding mountainous highway ;-(

Heard lots of non-CA needed Q's & Mults on 80m, but couldn't work squat with
it
still daylight here.  Very strange to have not heard a peep from W9RE or some
others regulars tonight.

Another close horse race with the Master - Mr. Radio Oakley again tonight. Tnx
for the Q's, Ken (who BTW, was one of the kind NCCC guys to help me get
UN-intimidated by the Sprint format just after I got back on HF in late 2003).

I have Oral Surgery next week, so not sure if I'll be QRV in the 5/18 NS or
not.

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust