[3830] NAQP SSB NN3W(@N4RV) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, richnn3w@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NN3W(@N4RV) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 23:25:07 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: N4RV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   37    20
   80:  126    37
   40:  411    54
   20:  442    55
   15:   69    26
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 1087   194  Total Score = 210,684

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Thanks to Jack Reichert N4RV for letting me use his station.  We had to do a
fair amount of repair work after the June "derecho" which brought with it a
direct lightning strike and winds which topped trees onto antennas.  The
station worked great and the SO2R arrangement worked quite well.  I'm pleased
with the set-up (especially since its 10 minutes from home!)

Conditions were interesting: 10 sucked; 15 would not cooperate until it opened
ver late; 20 was tempermental then was both long and short simultaneously
(e-skip); 40 was quite good; 80 was surprisingly good but not enought people
home; 160 was decent for August.

This was my first serious August NAQP since about 2004.  I think I improved my
score over that....

Thanks for the QSOs and the moves.