[3830] NAQP SSB AL9A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB AL9A Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 23:25:28 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 3:50

  160:
   80:
   40:   75    22
   20:  112    32
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  187    32  Total Score = 10,098

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Fried Chicken

Comments:

Not a great score, but not bad either considering the family schedule conflicts
and yet another CME event smack in the middle of the contest weekend.  Now that
the days are getting shorter 40M actually became useful before the end of the
contest, which helped the score a bunch.  I long for the days when my score
sheet shows productive activity on all bands, not just one or two!