[3830] CQWW SSB TK9R(IK8UND) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB TK9R(IK8UND) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 06:21:55 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: TK9R
Operator(s): IK8UND
Station: TK9R

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:  187     9       45
   80:  426    12       58
   40:  653    23       89
   20: 1420    33      106
   15: 1265    33      107
   10: 1438    28       97
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Probably the hardest cqww in my life. Mr. Murphy strongly knocked at my door.
Super heavy qrn, several blackouts, thunders, cold, strong wind and snow
outside!
Internet just worked from time to time, so no real help with cluster.
One of the latest lightings burn front-end of my radio and when I was at the
point to change rig with a backup one, another final hit caused a power
blackout, which last until the end of the contest (it was on sunday at 20,10).
Despite all issues, that forced me to operate less than 35 hours, conditions
were really good, and even the 2 phased vertical on 40 seems to be a real push
for future efforts. As usual, I have to thanks Patrick, TK5EP, for his help and
assistance.
73

Sal, ik8und (TK9R)