[3830] WAE RTTY YL9T(YL2TW) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY YL9T(YL2TW) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 22:10:20 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: YL9T
Operator(s): YL2TW
Station: YL2TW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Valka
Operating Time (hrs): 32

   80:  302   302    10   176
   40:  309   309    79   171
   20:  388   388   210   128
   15:  223   223   280   148
   10:   41    41    50    54
-------------------------------
Total: 1263  1263   629   677  Total Score = 1,280,884

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

Just a bit more Murphy visits during the cotest as usually. Planned to start at
00Z, but suddenly lost electricity for about 1,5 hours so started late. Score
was fine on first day for me. On the second day after about 2 hours of work the
transceiver went off. I thought it is a transceiver.... So went to bed again and
2 hours later in daylight started to check for the problem. Get the covers off
and almost started to remove the board with "bad electrolythic condensators".
But then decided to check another power supply. Guess what - there was the
problem! So I lost some 5 hours of a good morning run and mults.....
Here I am finally.