[3830] SS SSB K4B(WX3B) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K4B(WX3B) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:48:36 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: K4VV

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:    0
   80:  400
   40:  649
   20:  272
   15:   47
   10:   19
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Many thanks to Sharon and Jack Hammett, K4VV for continuing to share this
fantastic station with us.  Everything just continues to perform well!

It was my pleasure to operate with Dennis N8IVN, Bill K3WI and Zibi KU1T at
K4VV this year withour Highly Motivated/Parllel operation.

I got off to a super slow start on 20 meters and was quite jealous of the run I
heard NN3W enjoying several hours into the contest.  It wasn't until Sunday
afternoon that I began to focus and finally my rate started improving.

40 meters was a fantastic band choice and I had my best performance on that
band.  80 was also in stellar condition supporting short skip and long skip at
the same time late at night.

I heard stories of how great 15 was and the one report of a fellow who saw his
RBN skims confirms it may indeed have been the best band to start on this
year.

Congratulations to my station mates Bill K3WI for a record setting 1,000 QSOs
and sweep in under 12 hours, Dennis N8IVN for his person best score, and Zibi
KU1T for his dual operations at K4VV and back at home.

Who could have predicted that West Virginia would end up being on the wanted
list???

73,

Jim   WX3B