[3830] SS SSB W7WA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, handads0@centurytel.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W7WA Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:50:41 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W7WA
Operator(s): W7WA
Station: W7WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   45
   40:  401
   20:  497
   15:  677
   10:  425
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Got off to a slow start in the first hour and was not able to match last year's
rates.  Occasional heavy rain slowed things down on 7 MHz.  Sorry if I didn't
hear you then, callers had to be over S9 to be heard over the rain static.
Seemed like participation was down this year but it may have been due to
selective/longer skip.  Never before have I heard so many DX stations call
during Sweepstakes with numerous South American, Europe, African and Asian
callers wanting to join in on the fun. Best DX were CN and JW.

73 Dan