[3830] CQWW CW VK3TDX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3tdx@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VK3TDX SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 16:38:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VK3TDX
Operator(s): VK3TDX
Station: VK3TDX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    7     6        7
   40:  147    20       40
   20:  549    20       66
   15:  783    25       74
   10: 1038    25       73
------------------------------

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Excellent weekend with the best conditions in memory.  In VK3 ten meters was
open until almost midnight both nights with good prop to EU with some LP to SA.
 Fifteen was very strong all hours.  Twenty provided the usual surprises with
great long path signals.  40 and 80 were OK but with the high bands open
minimal time spent there.

Running pileups was a challenge for me with so many stations calling.  Often a
better rate could be managed running S&P vs CQing at times because of the huge
pileups.

Thanks to all who called our part of the world down under.  I look forward to
many big scores and interesting stories from this great event.
73 - Steve VK3TDX