[3830] ARRL 160 K9IG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K9IG Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 05:19:11 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K9IG
Operator(s): K9IG
Station: K9IG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 731  Sections = 81  Countries = 11  Total Score = 138,092

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Too many distractions for a full time effort this year.  I was just glad that I
could put some time in the chair.  I spent the week before the contest building
a new shack PC and I was just hoping to get it working for my part time effort.
It worked, for the most part.

The noise from the neighbor's electric fence was down this year, I saw him last
week walking the perimeter and cutting weeds knocking against the fence.  We
also has some rain so that helped.

Conditions were OK for me.  Not over the top good but fun still.  When I heard
EU I could usually work them.  Never heard any JAs this year.

Thanks for the Q's, gotta love 160m!

Greg
K9IG