[3830] ARRL 160 K6CSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K6CSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 05:45:28 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 18:00

Total:  QSOs = 52  Sections = 18  Countries = 0  Total Score = 1,872

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had hoped to exceed my 2011 score of 68 x 21=2,856, which brought me 1st Place
SOLP in SJV. However no go. I was 3 hours short of operating time due to some
interruptions and the band conditons didn't seem as good as last year and it
also seemed as if the participation wasn't quite as good. I heard several of
the big guns working JA's and other DX. I usually find and work at least XE and
KH6. I never heard either. I only heard one KL7(KL7RA) and he was very weak here
and couldn't hear me calling him. Early Saturday evening, 05:00Z, I was hearing
VE3CX in ONN, but again, he couldn't hear me. So I guess the next 160 effort I
will make will be Stew Perry at the end of December. TNX to the KB'ers who
worked me this weekend. I hope to hear many of you on in ARRL 10M Test this
coming weekend. 73's to all. Bert, K6CSL