[3830] NAQP CW K5GO M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa5rtg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5GO M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 23:05:22 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5GO
Operator(s): N5RR, N5DX, KM5PS, K5LG, K5GO
Station: K5GO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: ARKANSAS
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  252    53
   80:  565    63
   40:  435    64
   20:  500    64
   15:  241    59
   10:   61    26
-------------------
Total: 2054   329  Total Score = 675,766

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Fun contest as always.  Conditions were good and a lot of stations moved for us.
 Seemed like a lot of multipliers in Carribean as compared to normal.  We had
rain all day and thankfully had some Beverage antennas to lose as rain static
was really high at times.  The low bands were noisy but lots of stations to
work.  At night we got some ice and antennas would not turn but didn't cause
any problems with score which was our best yet.

We used Art for the name in memory of K0RO who always operated with us in this
contest.  He became a silent key in October.  I think we had fewer requests for
repeat if the name with Art than Stan!

Thanks to everyone for the contacts.  Hope everyone had a good time also.

73...Stan, K5GO