[3830] ARRLDX CW II9P(IT9GSF) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW II9P(IT9GSF) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 22:35:46 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: II9P
Operator(s): IT9GSF
Station: II9P

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Sicily
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:  147    32
   80:  494    51
   40:  700    56
   20:  948    59
   15:  469    54
   10:  407    50
-------------------
Total: 3165   302  Total Score = 2,867,000

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to Antonello IT9EQO, Carmelo IT9AUG, Vincenzo IT9CHU and Marcello IT9CJC
for the help in assembling the II9P Multi Op station with my SO2R gear and
permitting to use the station for a Single Op effort. They are super guys!

Congratulations to Ben, DL6FBL ! Ben you are the best team leader in Europe
and
you are letting Germany to have three TL in WRTC. This is a real good team
partecipation similar to the Formula One championship. Also, building a super
station as DR1A is a super job. Winning contests from your own country is the
real challenge instead of going elsewhere to get more points and more
propagation. This is a democratic rule as good operators without big money can
partecipate.

I think only one italian team will attend WRTC and this is what we deserve.

Congrats again, germans!

73 de Fabio, IT9GSF.