[3830] FlQP AD8J SO MobileMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP AD8J SO MobileMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 19:43:37 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: AD8J
Operator(s): AD8J
Station: AD8J

Class: SO MobileMixed LP
QTH: 14 Counties
Operating Time (hrs): 16:18

   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  1355   212  CW Mults = 76  Ph Mults = 38  Total Score = 666,216

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I ran the same 14 counties that I ran last year with some improvement in Q's in
score.  Knowing where to go and not getting lost probably helped.  It's a grind
doing all the driving and operating.  Planning ahead with a cooler full of
drinks and food results in not having to make any stops.  At the end of the
contest I drove home to Asheville, NC arriving about 1AM.  This year I tried
two cans of energy drink on the way home.  It did help and I actually got the
car unloaded before I hit the bed at 2AM