[3830] FlQP N4DAB M/MMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb4omm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4DAB M/MMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:30:03 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4DAB
Operator(s): WB4OMM KB4T NU4C W2EJG AB8GU
Station: N4DAB

Class: M/MMixed LP
QTH: ROVER
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

   40:   51    118
   20:  190     62
   15:           1
   10:
--------------------
Total:  241    181  CW Mults = 50  Ph Mults = 42  Total Score = 121,992

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Another great day operating as a rover in the 2013 FQP!  We started at Goodwin
Park in Palatka (Putnam Co); then at Salt Springs Square Shopping Center (Ocala
National Forest - Marion Co); and finally at the Lion Community Park in Astor
Park (Lake Co).  Perfect weather (81 deg with a light breeze) - What a blast!
While it was &quot;noisy&quot; a bit in Putnam, conditions were great in Marion
and Lake.  We worked 16 countries, 7 zones, and the last hour in Lake Co on 20M
was the best - excellent signals and nice clear bands.  Both stations made
almost 200 of the total QSOs in the last 90 mins of operating!  We had a few
challenges, but then what would a trip in the field be without Murphy.  We
finished our day out with a fabulous dinner at the Blackwater Inn Restaurant
under the Astor Bridge directly on the St. John's River.
We hope you had as much fun as we did!
73 to all!
The N4DAB Group (WB4OMM, KB4T, NU4C, W2EJG, and AB8GU).