[3830] SARTG IC8TEM SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cococosti@alice.it
Subject: [3830] SARTG IC8TEM SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:05:25 +0000
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: IC8TEM
Operator(s): IC8TEM
Station: IC8TEM

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: JN70CN Capri EU031
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:  69   695    28
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:  69   695    28  Total Score = 19,460

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

NOTE: I have done some qso on other bands: these qso are checklog for SARTG
contest.
---------------------------

Hello folks,
what a propagation on 80m saturday morning (friday night in USA).
At first got UP7P (unique mult from Asia), then LX1ER (new DXCC for me), again
many European.
At 0147z got 1st USA: K1MK .. what a huge signal.
At 0215 appeared VE3NZ, till 0305z, but many attempts by myside were
unsuccessful.
Then, 10 qso outside Europe(3x K1, 1x K2, 2x K3, 3x K4, 1x K8, 1x VE2).

Now, because of good environment here (despite of poor rig: k3 gp 50w no rx
antenna), I just write a log of some hrd:
0314z: W0QQG answering to Europe calling
0318z: AA4YL calling for 15 minutes, many attempts failed
0333z: hrd W4TTM
0336z: hrd N1EN
0339z: hrd K9OM
0358z: hrd W1WLW
0406z: hrd WA1N
0434z: hrd W4UEF

I can surely say that I have poor rig, but I answered to Wray AB4SF, who has
Inv-V and 100w, so I think that condx was ok, and with a bit of luck also W9,
W5 and W0 could be heard from me.

I will try next times, because I would like to finish WAS award, and because
lower bands can help me to improve performances in DXing and Contesting, hi.

Many thanks to all for the QSOs. QSL route via QRZ.com

Best 73s from Capri Island,
Costy IC8TEM