[3830] NA Sprint CW N6AN(@W6UE) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, davidchodge@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6AN(@W6UE) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 06:31:34 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: W6UE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   73      50
   40:  117      95
   20:  106      95
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I got off to a pretty good start. But the middle two hours were tough.
The third hour was only 51 QSOs. 80 was jumping and for the last 50 minutes
the
rate shot back up. I just missed 300, again. A good mult turnout this time.
Missed
IA, ND, NE, RI, VT, FL, OK, NV, WY, AB, MB, QC, SK, YT. NP2X and XE2S were only
DX.
The Sprint is simply the best four hours of contesting! Congratulations, ALL!

73, David, N6AN