[3830] CQWW SSB NN4K SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NN4K SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 01:45:57 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   15    10       12
   40:  108    18       59
   20:  118    23       66
   15:  122    22       60
   10:  161    21       57
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I agree with everyone that the band conditions were great. This was a S&P
effort to see how well I could do. I exceeded my goal of 500Qs but that the
most I have ever made in a contest. I could hear the BY and DU stations but
just couldn't made the contacts. Now to evaluate how I can make some
adjustments to the antennas and equipment. The N1MM program saved my voice
which usually doesn't last long. My biggest problem was hanging out too long on
a frequeny to make a contact when the combination of band conditions or others
calling or QRM were not allowing a Q. Found a cure; move on and come back
later. Rig here is the Yaesu FT2000, Alpha 78, Force 12 C19XR, Delta Loop for
40 and Doublet for 80. Need a 160 antenna next. See you in the CQWW CW Contest.
73 NN4K