[3830] SS CW K7RL SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7RL SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 04:13:55 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   92
   40:  307
   20:  421
   15:  387
   10:  116
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Nice to have 15m and 10m open in SS for a change. Seemed like activity was
nicely spread out over the bands. That said, this contest is work, especially
Sunday afternoon!

It wasn't until the last hour that I realized I might have a shot at K6LL's all
time unlimited record. In the end, it was great to actually break the record, by
2,818 points. The only problem is I'm pretty certain mine won't be a golden log,
and I don't think 2,818 points in enough of a buffer, post log checking - no
matter how accurate I think I am :-). Plus, I heard some big scores out there,
so maybe someone else broke it too.

Thank you to all you great SS operators for making this a fun weekend!

73, Mitch, K7RL