[3830] SS CW AC8E(K8MR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW AC8E(K8MR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 01:35:54 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AC8E
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: AC8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  330
   40:  135
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Stop two on the K8MR CW SS Tour. Four hours starting at 0330z, three hours of
sleep, and then two more hours. Great conditions on 80, from coast to coast. I
felt like I might be getting too old to stay up so late - I fear my ear to
typing finger coordination was suffering in the wee hours. We'll see how my log
checking report holds up.

Missed WY, NL, SK, NT, AK, VI.