[3830] CQWW CW N9NB SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N9NB SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:41:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N9NB

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 37

  160:   21     6       13
   80:  120    19       59
   40:  382    35      101
   20:  303    37      111
   15:  261    35      106
   10:  271    30      100
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first serious solo dx contest effort from my own QTH since graduate
school (25+ years ago!). What a blast. I did mostly S&amp;P, as I tried to
learn how my VA QTH works. Shocking to me was how erroneous the spots are. The
conditions seemed so amazingly good at the end of the contest, I could hear
myr
own signal coming back from anywhere in the world on 20m.... Its a slow road
getting back to contest proficiency,  but I am excited to be back in the game.
Special hanks to Array Solutions and Bob W5OV for fedexing the stack matches
just in time. 73 and thanks to all for the qso's.

ted n9nb