[3830] CQWW CW CR6K M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1cjj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW CR6K M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 11:51:39 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CR6K
Operator(s): CR7ACO CT1CJJ CT1DSC
Station: CR6K

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   73     8       33
   80:  282    16       65
   40:  801    26       76
   20:  724    33       99
   15:  681    37      115
   10:  483    25       55
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

In order to encourage young people into contesting in Portugal, we decided to
invite Valter, CR7ACO to participate in the CQWW CW , thus giving him the
chance to use the CR6K station (thanks to Filipe CT1ILT ) .

We decided to do a multi-single, giving the possibility to Valter ( CR7ACO ) to
operate the humble station CR6K, most of the time running, monitored by CT1DSC
and myself.

Very hard to make the most of multipliers with 100 watts on the second radio.

Due to the lack of training of the 3 team members it was difficult to manage
the huge Pilups, especially on 80 meters and 15 meters, so we apologize to all
colleagues for this reason.

We were very pleased by the progress demonstrated by Valter during the whole
contest, and the fact that he said that I would like to repeat the experience
made us very happy.

Thanks again to all who called CR6K, and a special thanks to Filipe CT1ILT (now
F4VPX) for allowing the young Valter use the CR6K Station.

73's Jose CT1CJJ, Al CT1DSC, Valter CR7ACO (CR6K November 2013 )