[3830] ARRL 10 SN2M(SP2XF) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp2xf@wp.pl
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 SN2M(SP2XF) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 21:52:05 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: SN2M
Operator(s): SP2XF
Station: SN2M

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: JO92PR
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   CW:  302    76
  SSB:  498   102
-------------------
Total:  800   178  Total Score = 392,312

Club:

Comments:

TNX for all QSO's.

Part time work only too - many Murphy's visits before the contest. On friday
night everything started to fail, PA's, computer interface, wiring, cables,
etc. Normally I do not give up, but this time I said: OK, enough, I will put
beverage's this weekend.

So 10 hrs of fun in beetween some low band antenna's work...
PA was also repared on saturday, so I enjoyed some nice US/VE runs in the
afternoon. Propagation much better than expected, wkd also W6, W7 area (AZ, WY,
CA).

I know my 10m set up is doing really good job, very suprised to see on RBN
comparison tool that many times I was putting the strongest signal from SP in
North America.

IC 765 + PA
Ant: 5/5el + 5el + 3el.

73's and CU next year in SO Assisted category.
Mac SP2XF