[3830] ARRL 10 K4TD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rick.k4td@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K4TD M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 01:21:06 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4TD
Operator(s): K4TD
Station: K4TD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   CW: 1548   171
  SSB:  148   132
-------------------
Total: 1696   303  Total Score = 1,965,864

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

First, thanks for all the QSO's.  Worked a bunch of the ACG membership and
several other Alabama stations this weekend, so AL was well represented.  The
EU run on SAT morning was very lively to say the least.  I sure enjoyed the JA
run on SAT evening as well.  Signals were loud and the JA's just kept coming.
I thought to myself that the way the band opened on SAT morning was a whole lot
like a 15 meter opening.  The SUN morning opening wasn't nearly as crisp, but
there were still plenty of EU signals.  I spent all day SAT on CW so I decided
to open up SUN morning by chasing EU mults on phone.  First Q in the log on SUN
morning was a 9L at 1200Z, so it wasn't all bad... :-)  Looks like some pretty
good scores posted already so I'll be interested in seeing the results.
Congratulations to the winners!!

73,

Rick
K4TD