[3830] ARRL 10 NX5M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NX5M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 03:21:36 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M KU5B N5XJ KJ5T NW7DX N5DUW
Station: NX5M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 34

   CW: 1416   169
  SSB: 1540   162
-------------------
Total: 2956   331  Total Score = 2,892,940

Club:

Comments:

This was the 17th consecutive 10m contest multi-op. at NX5M.
Could not use the antenna system as planned.  Found something had gone wrong
and there was not enough time to work out a solution so we had to use one set
of antennas on one tower or the other.  Normally we would be running antennas
on both towers.  Always hate to find something like this at the last minute and
not be able to apply a solution.
Glad KU5B and NW7DX were willing to wake up early each morning and get things
going.  Nice to have KJ5T back again.  He flew in from AZ for the contest.
N5DUW could only be here for a short time Saturday night and by the time he
arrived the band was closed.  He labored through 4 hours of auto-cq while
logging only 8 qsos before we shut down at 0600z. N5XJ has been a member of the
crew each and every year so he is the only one who has been a part of the
17-year run.
We had a good time.  We ate very well.  We even sat in the shack Saturday night
listening to music and visiting while the headphones were unplugged and the
radio kept blasting away to unanswered cq's.