[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3833@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 03:17:52 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 3

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   4      3
   80:  14      9
   40:  22     16
   20:   7      6
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  47     34  Total Score = 1,598

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

WOW... my first NSL since K6VVA/KL7 in the first week of August last year.  I
felt like a proverbial 'Duck-Out-Of-Water' :-(

Still no antenna improvements on Locust Peak, and my 80m antenna had a high
SWR.  Something may be whacked with the autotuner up there.

Nice to work so many good old NS/NSL 'Regulars' again tonight, although 20m was
the PITS ;-(

I've been very QRL here with various 'Projects', and almost forgot about the
NSL tonight until I remembered while eating dinner about 0130 UTC.  Really
strange to push the button to activate the remote solenoid that then pushes the
remote Confuzzzzer 'ON' button to fire that Bad Boy up again after so long.

HEYYYYY...GUYS... in the NSL...

There is NO RUBBER CLOCKING !!!
There is NO RUBBER CLOCKING !!!
There is NO RUBBER CLOCKING !!!

Please set your Confuzzzer/Logger clocks to WWV right before the NSL, and
understand the actual R-U-L-E-S about how things work right at the END of the

Almost forgot about the LQP (Locust QSO Party) coming up soon, so am tardy in
getting the 2014 Rules in place.  Will make a posting to CQ-CONTEST, NCCC-BLUE
and the NCCC Reflector probably next week.  Hmmm... I *think* it's going to be
on Jan 15th or 16th USA Date/Time (another 'Senior Moment' here).

73 & TNX for the Q's & Mults tonight...

Rick, K 6 V V A * The Locust