[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3833@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 03:15:12 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 31

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

  160:   5      3
   80:  13      9
   40:  19     14
   20:  14     12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  52     38  Total Score = 1,976

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

20m was pretty punk and signals down, and then I heard W9RE at S9+40dB !!! Talk
about a pipeline to Mike !!!

I discovered another 'Locust QLF' here.  Since I had taken a powder from the NS
for some months, I had forgotten that I needed to turn on a remote switch to
power up the little LDG Tuner on 80m, which brought the SWR down.  DUH!

Didn't hear a peep out of TomOR/W7WHY tonight, but nice to see KirkTN/K4RO and
work Booga Booga mobile again on a Thursday Night.

Still rusty as an old nail here, and need some typing practice here. Like, to
eliminate sending N83A to Joe instead of N8EA (sorry, OM).  Also QLF'd with
W1ND to Hal, W1NN (ditto the apologies).  Maybe I'll start using the name
'Fumble Fingers' {SIGH}. I may have messed up a few others too ;-(

NOTE: Still needed some outstanding LQP (Locust QSO Party) logs to be submitted
by the deadline tomorrow night !!!

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K 6 V V A * The Locust