[3830] RTTY WPX KN3A M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scolit@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KN3A M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 00:03:49 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: M/S LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   50
   40:   30
   20:   25
   15:   55
   10:   75
------------

Club: Allegheny Valley Radio Association

Comments:

Did a lot of cleaning up tree branches from the ice storm and fixing or removing
broken antenna wires. The WPX contest was a good way to test out the fixed up
ones.

I still don't understand why if someone is a dupe in your log that you won't
just work them again. I saw this twice over the weekend. If they are in your
log but you're not in theirs, it doesn't do anyone any good as far as scoring.
And, in the time you say "DUP SRI QRZ" you could have given them a
new number. I hope someone will email me and tell me if I'm totally wrong about
this.

73 Scott
KN3A

Kenwood TS 450SAT